Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm back!

Okay, it's been a long time (2 months, really? How can that be?) and I'm sorry. I'm not cutting and running, honestly. I am in it to win it.

I will start the new year with this:
I've taken the challenge to connect more of my peeps to other cool peeps. We can become a nice online web of peeps!
I got this meme from Chessa at Maybe Local Vegan and thought it was a relevant link since I am vegan and trying to be more local.
So after my 7 facts, I'm implore you to pass it on!

1. Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 "Random" Facts About Me

1) I really LOVE kale, collards, and spinach. The thought of fresh, raw greens actually excites me.

2) I discovered that the fact that I read a lot is not just a weird thing, it has to do with my birthday, according to numerology. Go here to validate your weird things.

3) I am currently reading about 7 books simultaneously and always looking for more.

4) I workout 4-5 days a week on a trampoline and it's a LOT of fun.

5) My regular body temp is between 97.3 and 97.7.

6) I watch something like 8-10 movies a month (but still feel like a contributing member of society).

7) I am picky about the kind of pen I use.

Tag, you're it:

Aaron
Stan
Josh
Yardsnacker (Sam)

Have a great day! More coming soon!

No comments: