Monday, October 15, 2007

Clear Energy

One thing that I am really enjoying about being mostly raw is that, as a Reiki practitioner, my energy is a LOT clearer. I can hear my intuition a lot better, my chakras seems to be stronger and better functioning, I feel more confident about working on people, etc.
When I receive Reiki it's a lot better too. The healing I had recently was just faster or easier or more profound. It's hard to put it into words, but there were less blocks, in any case.
In my dealings with old friend, challenging family members, etc., I just don't feel the same sludge that I did when I was fully cooked. I can function more efficiently in all my affairs. It doesn't take long for me to implement change, either. I wanted to earn more money to pay off our debt, and my boss offered me more work.
Because of my increased spiritual access and awareness, I feel way less hopeless and lonely. The winter is setting in in Seattle and although I'm not a huge fan of the gray, I do not feel the doom I used to feel. I feel connected to my spiritual guides on a regular basis and I have a lot more faith.

I made a butternut squash pie (instead of pumpkin) and although it didn't agree with me, my inlaws seemed to love it. I'm going to work on the recipes a bit (maybe with some help from Heidi and Justin) but they were really jazzed. And my mom in law really wants me to have a workshop on raw foods. That made me really happy to hear.

So I'm picking a date in the coming months and I'm inviting a small group to just come and learn about the benefits of raw food and how to make some basic things. Yay!

No comments: